Thread: value of my wurlitzer organ

value of my wurlitzer organ

I have a wurlitzer 4100 BP organ and would like to know how much it is worth if I would like to sell it. Does anyone know where I can find the value? It probably need tuning as a couple of the keys do not work. Thanks in advance.

Re: value of my wurlitzer organ

Please don't kill the messenger but......if this organ was in perfect shape and everything working and someone offered you $250 for it, kiss them on both cheeks, take the money, and wish them a long and healthy life. If the organ has dead notes that is not a "tuning" problem (cheap) it is possibly a serious repair problem depending on what is wrong.The organ was built in 1963 so parts won't be easy to get if you can get them at all. Wurlitzers of that vintage weren't that great of a organ so unless you run across someone who just happens to like old Wurli's and doesn't mind spending some $$ fixing it you're unlikely to be able to sell it at all.

Re: value of my wurlitzer organ

Thank You for the information. I think they are dead notes. There are two that don't play at all. I knew it was old. It was my Dad's first organ. Well I guess I will see what I can do. Thanks again.