Thread: Hammond Organs For Sale North Carolina!! Mint Condition

Hammond Organs For Sale North Carolina!! Mint Condition

Hammond Organ Models B3, C3, and A100 series FOR SALE in North Carolina. All organs are in Excellent to Mint Condition and have been Fully Serviced and are ready to play. Also Leslie Speaker Models 122, 122RV, 147, and 145 FOR SALE. email organized76@hotmail.com

Re: Hammond Organs For Sale North Carolina!! Mint Condition

we need a hammond b3 do you have one and if so price....thanks, jmill

I have a B3 I am trying to get rid of. I have no room for it. The inside is immaculate but it has a few dinks and scratches. Its a light walnut. I am willing to trade as well.

Greg

Hello,

I would be very interested in talking with you about the Organ. my email address is organized76@hotmail.com or you can call me at 336-325-2597. Do you have an email address or phone # I can contact you at. thanks Chris

i am interested in the b3 you are trying to get rid of.please contact me or call 804-919-0588 thanks james

Hello Greg,

I wasn't sure if you recieved the email but I am very very interested in buying or trading for the b3. You can call me at 336-325-2597 or 951-283-9761 thanks again
    Chris

The B3 is located in CT. It is wired for a 122. I think it is wired for 2 leslies although I never tried it. If you are interested, I will negotiate the price or will consider a trade. I am looking for a B2 or a couple of A's, I am also interested in a 145 leslie. My email is Mrbackbeat@aol.com.

Thanks, Greg

greg
    do you still have the B-3 that you have no room for?

figjams@comcast.net
    or 412 760-6330

price, photo's