Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Do I Start A New Thread

Posting permissions are limited in some of the forums here. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and view the contents of Posting Permissions box for your available permissions in whatever forum you are attempting to post.

No, you cannot start a thread in this section. Use the Help & Tips Forum to ask a question regarding the Forum.
    Last edited by Admin; 07-31-2017 at 05:23 PM.

I am trying to find a pedal board for a solid state Hammond 2312M organ. Almost everything works fine, but it needs a pedal board. Please help if you can. Thank you K.W.

I'm trying to post a classified add to sell a Yamaha Electone EL90 but it is not allowing me to post?

Quote Originally Posted by Smamboseno-5 View Post
    I'm trying to post a classified add to sell a Yamaha Electone EL90 but it is not allowing me to post?
    Sam,

I looked for your classified to approve, but couldn't find it. Please attempt to re-post. When you join the Forum, the first few posts (including classifieds) will need to be approved by a Moderator or Admin.

Hope that helps.

Michael

P.S. I sent you a PM about your post as well.
    Way too many organs to list, but I do have 4 Allens:
    • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony)
    • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
    • 9 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 4 Pianos

I am interested in purchasing a AllenGW4 or Walker Organ with full sound systems. How can I place a classified. Your instructions did not allow fore me to access this site.
    Thank you
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Rosio View Post
    I am interested in purchasing a AllenGW4 or Walker Organ with full sound systems. How can I place a classified. Your instructions did not allow fore me to access this site.
    Thank you
    Rick
    Did you click the Classifieds tab at the top of the page? That's where you post classifieds.

In defense of anyone trying to post, I can't figure it out either. I'd just like to post here on your site that I'm giving a Conn 580 Theaterette Organ Away. It's beautiful. Needs to be serviced.
    Thank You..

It's very simple. You look at the top banner of the page, under the title 'Organ Forum'. You'll see tabs for the various Forum sections. At the right is 'Classifieds'. Click on that and post the details. Please include location and also some details of what's wrong with it. That will help any potential takers decide whether or not it's a viable project. There are some things in a 580 that are tricky to fix.
    It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current organ: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition
    Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball something-or-other.
    Retired Leslies, 147, 145, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.

Very frustrating forum to figure out. I see NO topics and there is NO Post New Thread button anywhere on the screen. I've refreshed the page, I've logged out and back in. Still nothing. I can see my userid on the top of the screen. What do I need to do yet? I am considering the purchase of a Lowrey LC50 and wanting advice. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by GerryKpn View Post
    Very frustrating forum to figure out. I see NO topics and there is NO Post New Thread button anywhere on the screen. I've refreshed the page, I've logged out and back in. Still nothing. I can see my userid on the top of the screen. What do I need to do yet?
    GerryKpn,

To protect the Forum from bots and spammers, the first few posts need to be approved by Moderators or Admin. Sometimes, that can take a few hours. I have approved your post, but I would suggest posting your request for input on the Lowrey here: https://www.organforum.com/forums/fo...35-Home-Organs.

Because this is a collection of Forums on varying topics within the top of Organs, you can click on the word, Forum (between What's New & Gallery above). Once you have chosen a particular Forum, you will have the option to Post New Thread or Reply to a particular thread there.

Welcome to the Forum, and I hope what I've shared helps reduce your frustration.

Michael
    Way too many organs to list, but I do have 4 Allens:
    • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony)
    • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
    • 9 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 4 Pianos

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast