Thread: Rodgers 850 For Sale

Rodgers 850 For Sale

If you live in the Southern Calif. area you might be interested. I'm selling my (1976ish to 1978ish) Rodgers 850 organ along with 8-multi 6x9 speaker cabinets and 1-dual 15" bass cabinet. 5- S-100 amps go with the organ as well as the cabling to the amps. (Speaker wires are the buyers responsibility)
    I rescued this organ out of a church that was taken over by another religion (non Christian) that does not use instruments in their services. The umbilical cord to the amps had been cut as well as the amps AC mains cord ends. As the story goes, before the new owners of the building could get a conditional use permit, they had to "disable" the organs amplification system because the amps were just laying bare naked up on the attic plywood floor. So the new building owners never even knew if the organ functioned and sold it to me as is. After I got it home I repaired/replaced all the cabling and set it all up (audio) and woola it all works! It has 2 audio channels per manual and a separate pedal audio channel (5 audio channels total) It does have a mixer so you can mix it down to 3 or 2 channels. This Rodgers also has the entertainment system (Reverb, Headphone jack, Tape out and in jacks) installed on it. There is also a working "Echo" system on it as well and I do have the speakers for that as well (2 long rectangled open boxes with like 10 or 12 6x9 speakers mounted side to side) I'm willing to help move it and set it up provided there are no stairs.
    I also retrieved the 21- 1-1/2" tube chime set (Maas Rowe) that was wired to this organ. I'm willing to let that go as well for my asking price. Note. the chime set is disassembled (for transporting) but was working when I viewed the organ the first time. However the cord to that unit also got cut at some point when I went to go pick the organ up 2 weeks later. If memory serves me, it was wired to the upper manual from middle "C" and up. The one and only reason I'm selling this organ is because of my newest acquisition......something I've been looking for, for years...a Conn Custom 905. PM if interested and price.
    Rodgers, Conn, Hammond......Looking to Acquire my first Allen....hopefully a MDS model

Still up for considerations
    Rodgers, Conn, Hammond......Looking to Acquire my first Allen....hopefully a MDS model