Description as written by the owner:

"For Sale to somebody who will appreciate this little organ which has been played and enjoyed by the one family since new.

The cabinet and matching bench are mahogany. The condition of the S6 is perfect but the bench is a little rough. It has an upholstered seat and the cover would need to be replaced. It is not a hard or expensive job as the basics are there. The wood is not scratched or gouged just needs a little cleaning. It would make a great project over all for someone and the final results would be certainly rewarding.

The organ still plays but needs a tube or two replaced as some of the stops are not working. For demonstration it plays loud and well. It also has the number slide and the full set of number caps.

Included is the Owners Playing Guide which came with the organ describing all the features and how to play as well as complete instructions on the number system of playing. The book is as new condition.

Also included is the complete Service Manual which includes step by step instructions on how to test, repair and tune the organ. Again it is in as new condition.

As a bonus you will get the Hammond Times publication from about the organs, clubs and activities going on across the country.

Will assist to load onto your transport, if required.

(Weight: 140lbs, Width: 41 in, Depth: 21 in, Height: 34 in)

Located in Pennsylvania.

All the above for just $99."

<i>If interested, or if you know somebody who may be, please PM me for owner contact details.</i>