Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wersi Beta DX 400

Wersi Beta DX 400

Hello, </p>

I am a home organ player in Hungary. I have a Wersi Beta DX 400 organ. Is anybody among the forum members playing this type of organ? I have only the standard Rhythm/Sounds file, but it worths almost nothing. How could I get the various R/S files? These were available on tape in the 80's.</p>

Thank You!
    </p>

Re: Wersi Beta DX 400

Hi and welcome to the forum. I haven't played a Beta in many years!</p>

I can't help you myself. there may be someone on here who can, but I'd also suggest that you go to www.analogorgel.de and sign up there. The Germans love their analog organs, especially Wersi and Bohm, so I'm sure there will be someone to help you.</p>

Andy G
    </p>
    It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current organ: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition
    Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball something-or-other.
    Retired Leslies, 147, 145, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.

Hi,</p>

Thanks for Your advice. I will try to do that, and I hope any DX400 players appear in this forum too.</p>

Nandi
    </p>

<P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt" class=MsoNoSpacing><FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>Hi Nandi<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></FONT></FONT></P>
    <P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt" class=MsoNoSpacing><FONT size=3 face=Calibri>Try the Wersi Austria forum, </FONT><FONT size=3 face=Calibri>http://www.wersi.co.at/forum/</FONT><FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri> as they have sections for the early Wersi digital organs (If you need to translate, Google does a good job)<o></o></FONT></FONT></P>
    <P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt" class=MsoNoSpacing><FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>Hope this helps<o></o></FONT></FONT></P>
    <P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt" class=MsoNoSpacing><o><FONT size=3 face=Calibri></FONT></o></P>
    <P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt" class=MsoNoSpacing><FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>Bill<o></o></FONT></FONT></P>

<P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt" class=MsoNoSpacing><FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>Hi Andy<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></FONT></FONT></P>
    <P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt" class=MsoNoSpacing><FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>The Beta is Digital not Analogue (Part of the first Wersi digital generation) so an analogue forum probably won’t help.<o></o></FONT></FONT></P>
    <P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt" class=MsoNoSpacing><FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>Regards<o></o></FONT></FONT></P>
    <P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt" class=MsoNoSpacing><o><FONT size=3 face=Calibri></FONT></o></P>
    <P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt" class=MsoNoSpacing><FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>Bill<o></o></FONT></FONT></P>

Hi, Bill,</p>

Thanks for Your advice,</p>

Best wishes,</p>

Nandi
    </p>

[quote user="abacus"]<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNoSpacing"><font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Hi Andy<o></o></font></font></p>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNoSpacing"><font size="3"><font face="Calibri">The Beta is Digital not Analogue (Part of the first Wersi digital generation) so an analogue forum probably won’t help.<o></o></font></font></p>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNoSpacing"><font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Regards<o></o></font></font></p>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNoSpacing"><o><font face="Calibri" size="3"></font></o></p>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNoSpacing"><font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Bill<o></o></font></font></p>

[/quote]</p>

You're quite right, Bill, it is digital but they do go way beyond just analog organs on that forum, especially when it comes to Wersi. </p>

Andy
    </p>
    It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current organ: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition
    Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball something-or-other.
    Retired Leslies, 147, 145, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.

I have a number of data tapes for this organ </p>

Country &amp; Western, Renezvous, Big Band and Seite free to anybody who whats then just cover the postage. Also have just broken up my Beta DX400 [] all electronics available free just cover the postage. </p>

Colin.
    </p>

</p>

Wersi Beta DX400 Spares

Hi Colin
    Just joined the forum.-are the tapes & spares still available please? I have a Beta DX400
    (Peter) Winterman65

Re: Wersi Beta DX 400.

Would anybody know if it's possible to split this organ for transport? (even if it requires more effort than the typical remove 4 screws, disconnect a few electrical connectors and lift the top off ) ThanksIan
    Last edited by Paradox; 04-21-2017 at 12:07 PM. Reason: formatting

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast