Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pull down your Praestants! Cameron Carpenter in a pose you have never seen before!

Re: Pull down your Praestants! Cameron Carpenter in a pose you have never seen before!

[quote user="hauptwerkobsessed"]A year or two ago I saw someone on YouTube playing a Bach Chorale on his Hauptwerk set-up...nude. No 4" Principal, only his derriere. I wonder who he was? Soubasse perhaps?...One can only dream....[H]
    [/quote]</P>

Sounds like a cheeky move to me! [&lt;)]</P>

Re: Pull down your Praestants! Cameron Carpenter in a pose you have never seen before!

[quote user="hauptwerkobsessed"]A year or two ago I saw someone on YouTube playing a Bach Chorale on his Hauptwerk set-up...nude. No 4" Principal, only his derriere. I wonder who he was? Soubasse perhaps?...One can only dream....[H][/quote]Oh no! Although I am much younger than that person (whose image haunts me to this day [:|] ) I amsomewhat 'Victorian' when it comes to such things. [:$]</P>

I'm one of those persons who is just as likely to show up on the beach in a suit! [8-|]</P>

[quote user="soubasse32"]

[quote user="hauptwerkobsessed"]A year or two ago I saw someone on YouTube playing a Bach Chorale on his Hauptwerk set-up...nude. No 4" Principal, only his derriere. I wonder who he was? Soubasse perhaps?...One can only dream....[H][/quote]Oh no! Although I am much younger than that person (whose image haunts me to this day [:|] ) I amsomewhat 'Victorian' when it comes to such things. [:$]</p>

I'm one of those persons who is just as likely to show up on the beach in a suit! [8-|]</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

So that isn't an image of you in your profile box, Soubasse [:-*] I had you down as an experienced wise old owl!
    </p>

[quote user="hauptwerkobsessed"]A year or two ago I saw someone on YouTube playing a Bach Chorale on his Hauptwerk set-up...nude. No 4" Principal, only his derriere. I wonder who he was? Soubasse perhaps?...One can only dream....[H]
    [/quote]</P>

I wonder if that 4" Principal was regular or 'en chamade.'</P>

Sorry, I've been trying to resist making that comment since yesterday. LOL</P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>