Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wersi organ

Many thanks for the info abacus! I had so many problems that - in the end i part exchanged for a Wersi Arcus
    Great organ! No manuals though hahahaha. Typical.
    On the Arcus lower manual - to the right, there are two circular holes, no idea what they are for though.
    I also heard that there is another way to store music - settings etc on. I think it is called a Tower?
    No idea how much you can store on them though.
    Do you know anyone that has a Tower for sale please abacus? Or someone that services/repairs the Arcus please?
    Again - many thanks for your much needed help/advice

Hi There

The Arcus was the entry level instrument into the CD Range (Spectra etc.) so that any info on the CD line will mostly apply to your instrument as well.

The Mega Tower offered and additional 4 ROM banks (Pre-set Sounds/Style/Pre-sets) and 4 Ram Banks in which you could store your own Sounds/Styles/Pre-sets (The additional banks were in addition to any Memory Card you have inserted)

Later a Giga Tower was introduced which offered even more storage.

Here are some contacts that will be familiar with your instrument.

http://www.wersiclub-ukfocus.org.uk/Wersi%20Agents.htm

http://www.wersiclub-ukfocus.org.uk/Daniels%20Parts.htm

Hope this helps

Bill

Helped me so much Bill - thank you very much! I chatted to Daniel who is sending me the Manuals for the Arcus!
    I asked him about the Towers and he swaid they are expensive and if I had a PC or Mac, I have an imac, I could save everything on there!
    Again Bill - thank you!

I contacted Ken - from Wersi club, he said that it came with a Tower built in! Now all i need are the cards to put in it.
    So I will be searching around for some!

Wersi Parts for sale - Keys (DX & similar keys)

Hello Wersi Owners:

I have spare keys to the Wersi DX product line.

Let me know if you new to acquire new keys.

Nick Mamich
    nmamich@localnet.com

There is one Wersi dealer that I know of because I know the guy. His name is Ralph Conti and the outfit is in Lancaster, PA. You may wish to contact him or his son, Chris, here: chris@wersimusic.com

I am not sure of the status of his company, or the availability of parts and manuals, but it's a start. Good luck.
    AT55

HISTORY: Lowrey Celebration C-500, GX-225; Wersi EX-10 Expander; Roland RA-90 Expander; Roland AT-80, AT-80 SL; Lowrey Prestige; Roland AT-800AE
    CURRENT: Roland BK-7m; Roland RM-700; BK-7m Partner for iPad; Roland AT-900C w/ATUP-EX

I'm glad you all are so helpful! I will be ordering a new battery for my DX400 T from Chris @ Wersi Organ Service.
    I discovered that my console has no speakers in it! It seems that the orig. owner bought the 'guts' to a DX400SR, and then at a later date, bought a 'T' console on sale! I have the speakers to the 'SR' model.. but none for the 'T'.. [OK.. no jokes about my 'Model T' -as in Ford- - LOL]..
    Now I want to see if I can find the correct speakers.. any clues?
    Conn 650 - Type 1
    Wersi Beta DX400 T
    Wersi V-ex 60 LiveStyle MIDI Sound Module
    Coming Soon! : More Wersi Goodies!
    Retired: WurliTzer 950TA [White & Gold] - Thomas OH-3 - Thomas Paramount Deluxe - Thomas Portable Spinet - Magnus Chord Organ

I just checked out the battery 'alternative' method to use instead of the one being sold through 'Wersi'.
    Two NiMH batteries + holder [wi. tax] = $8 ! The 'other' method is $15.95 + 6.50 [ship.] = $22.45 !
    Tomorrow, I'll go to the local Radio Shack for the $8 fix!
    Chris said you should just check the battery's charge every 3-4 years.
    The batteries can be the 'lowest' MAh..
    It sure was a nice gesture for him to recommend the cheap way to go..
    I'm passing this knowledge onto 'you' - in case you need to know.
    Also, it's best to mount the battery[ies] off the circuit board, just in case you may forget to check the stock battery - which 'could' leak..
    -- Marc
    Conn 650 - Type 1
    Wersi Beta DX400 T
    Retired: WurliTzer 950TA [White & Gold] - Thomas OH-3 - Thomas Paramount Deluxe - Thomas Portable Spinet - Magnus Chord Organ

Rather than have 2 on-going posts.. I'll end here, BUT here's the link to my Wersi Organ 'adventures':

http://www.organforum.com/forums/showthread.php?28220-MY-Newer-and-Final-Baby-!/page5

You can meet me there! -- Marc
    Conn 650 - Type 1
    Wersi Beta DX400 T

Moved link to Wersi for sale in Washington State on Craigslist here
    http://www.organforum.com/forums/sho...-in-Washington